District Earns NJSPRA Recognition for Reopening of Schools Website

MTPS Newsletter, Writer

From the MTPS Newsletter:

On Friday, Oct. 16th Middletown Township Public Schools was recognized by the New Jersey School Public Relations Association (NJSPRA) during the organization’s annual School Communications Awards presentation.
The district was awarded first place in the “Website Category” for the development of the MTPS Reopening of Schools website.
“Our School Reopening Website provides extensive, up-to-date information to our school community on our phase-in reentry plan, progress toward our goals, resources, and much more,” said Superintendent of Schools, Mrs. Mary Ellen Walker. “I thank Mr. Chris Rotolo for his work creating and maintaining this valuable information hub for our parents, students and staff.”

Chris Rotolo has been doing an amazing job as Middletown Township’s Technology & Communications Assistant.
When the site was launched in August, it served as a pivotal information hub for district families and personnel, offering the school community a user-friendly format to analyze and interpret the many facets of our Phased Reopening of Schools plan.
As we prepare for Phase 5 of the reopening plan, the site continues to evolve with new information, district communications and additional updates made in real time.
To make it even easier for community members to locate the most recent additions to the site, the district has created a timeline titled “Latest Updates.”
Be sure to check the MTPS Reopening of Schools Website as we continue to progress toward Phase 5.