The news site of Middletown High School North.

The Lion's Roar

The Lion's Roar

The Lion's Roar

Benson Boone’s new single “Beautiful Things” Delivers

As the music industry keeps growing, a name that seems to stand out is Benson Boone. The singer and songwriter started off his career on American Idol, while also sharing his songs on the platform Tik Tok. Since then, he has risen to stardom.

Boone already surfaced as MTV’s Global PUSH Artist for October 2023. Teenagers may recognize his beautiful ballad “GHOST TOWN” and pop hit “In The Stars” from media platforms such as Tik Tok, Instagram and even iHeart radio.

Boone has written a plethora of songs but one that stands out is his new single “Beautiful Things”. This song explores the power of love and the cruel nature and unpredictability of life. Boone’s music reflects on living and loving, while resonating with the teen soul and no doubt is certain to hypnotize his listeners.

The video, as well as all information pertaining to it, have been provided to Middletown High School North via MOXIE. According to their website, “Since 1997, MOXIE has provided student newspapers, TV, and radio current music and videos for reviews/broadcast/airplay consideration and with free concert tickets for on-campus prizing, show reviews, and fundraisers.”

Be sure to check out this rising star and listen to his new single. You will not be disappointed!

Benson Boone’s Biography Courtesy of Moxie-Click Here

About the Contributor
Olivia Badway
Olivia Badway, Staff Writer
Liv is a junior at Middletown High School North and serves as a dedicated member of the Newspaper Club. She enjoys writing, reading an abundance of books, surfing and spending time with her family. She hopes to pursue college and major in English.