The Lion's Roar

Welcome to Lion Country Class of ‘22!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Welcome to Lion Country Class of ‘22!

Ryleigh Dargan, Staff Writer

Dear Freshmen,

Welcome to a whole new world called high school. It will be an exciting time full of new people and new challenges. It may be scary at first, but once you get situated you will see it is not so scary after all. Do not be afraid to get involved and have some fun, there are so many great opportunities just calling your name. Whether you are a star athlete, an aspiring singer or an actor born for the stage, there is something for everyone at North.

Everyone comes into his or her freshman year with a certain mindset of what he or she wants to do. That will change! You will grow.  The friends you will walk in that door with on the first day of school may not be the friends you walk out with on the last day. You will make new friends, even friends you may keep in touch with for years after you graduate.

It is an easy place to become overwhelmed and start to trail behind, but remember you are now surrounded by people who are there to help you, including your teachers, peers and guidance counselors. If you are struggling, do not be afraid to speak up and ask for help. Most importantly, have fun!

High school is about new experiences and new people. Enjoy the next four years because in the blink of an eye you will be walking across the stage accepting your diploma, getting ready for the future that awaits you. Buckle up, your journey has just begun.

Sincerely,

An Upperclassman

Ryleigh Dargan, Writer

I am currently a junior at Middletown High School North.  This is my first year writing for The Lion's Roar. I enjoy writing about the activities happening...

• Welcome to Lion Country Class of ‘22!

A&E

US: A Movie To See

• Welcome to Lion Country Class of ‘22!

A&E

Beautiful Boy Movie Review

• Welcome to Lion Country Class of ‘22!

Opinion

Kazia Rae’s Food Review

• Welcome to Lion Country Class of ‘22!

Opinion

Monmouth Mall As We Know It Might Be a Thing of the Past

• Welcome to Lion Country Class of ‘22!

Opinion

Super Bowl Halftime Show-Opinion Piece

• Welcome to Lion Country Class of ‘22!

Opinion

Florentino’s Food Review

• Welcome to Lion Country Class of ‘22!

A&E

Bird Box Review

• Welcome to Lion Country Class of ‘22!

Opinion

Candy Cane Flavors of 2018

• Welcome to Lion Country Class of ‘22!

Opinion

Fall is Here!

• Welcome to Lion Country Class of ‘22!

A&E

Senior Edition Newspaper: Family/Friends Add Your Final Message For The Class of 2018!

The news site of Middletown High School North.
Welcome to Lion Country Class of ‘22!