MHSN Drama Students Present CLUE: On Stage

Kristy Daly, Staff Writer

The students involved in North’s fall play “Clue: On Stage” made their debut on Friday, November 30 at 7 PM and Saturday, December 1 at 4 PM in the school’s auditorium. Tickets were $5 for students and seniors and $8 for adults.

The play, derived from the Paramount Pictures film and Hasbro game, establishes a comical mystery which keeps the audience guessing.  Six individuals from Washington, D.C. are invited to a dinner party at Hill House where they are given pseudonyms and are never addressed by their real names.  The butler, Mr. Wadsworth, shares the fact that each of these people is being blackmailed by Mr. Boddy, who possesses the secrets of each person in a file labeled “Confidential”. Over the course of the play, the characters reveal personal information about themselves and their connections to each other, leaving audience members guessing until the final plot twist!

It is worth noting that each and every actor and crew member put in an endless amount of time and effort to ensure a great production for the two showcasing nights. A big thank you goes out to everyone who was on stage or behind the scenes for a great performance!

The upcoming spring musical that the school has chosen is “Do You Wanna Dance?”  Performances will take place on March 29 at 7 PM and March 30 at 2 PM. For more information about the musical, see Mrs. Tara Mahoney (Director) or Mrs. Geraldine Mahoney (Technical Director).

Congratulations to the MHSN Drama Club for a spectacular performance!