The Lion's Roar

Frank Wilton, Editor-in-Chief

Frank Wilton is the Editor-in-Chief of The Lions' Roar. Now in his third year of journalism at Middletown North, he enjoys writing about anything and everything. His personal interests include hiking, music, the stock market, New York sports (but not hockey...can you blame him?), and, of course, writing.

An incredibly passionate Libertarian, Frank Wilton believes in political, social, and economic freedom, much to the chagrin of the socialists of his generation. A student of the game of baseball, he believes in WRC+, wOBA, and WHIP. Never one to shy away from controversial opinions, his favorite Bob Dylan album (outside of Highway 61 Revisited, of course) is New Morning.. A deeply concerned environmentalist, he believes in shutting off the TV and going outside (especially when the TV is playing Sean Hannity on his second rant of the hour about how global warming doesn't exist).

When you read Frank Wilton's pieces, expect nothing but the cold, hard truth. When you see him in the halls, pick his brain on school sports, the local music scene, and global fiscal policy. He'll be happy to talk about any of those things...but be ready for facts. He's a journalist, after all.

All content by Frank Wilton

Yes they Ken!

Frank Wilton, Editor-in-Chief
February 27, 2017

2017 MLB Predictions

Frank Wilton, Editor-in-Chief
February 13, 2017

MLB Mourns Again

Frank Wilton, Editor-in-Chief
January 23, 2017
Swifts tweet gained lots of traction and likes, none of which came from North varsity players

Midd North Senior Makes Swift Exit

Frank Wilton, Editor-in-Chief
January 11, 2017

MLB Playoffs Week 4: METamorphosis

Frank Wilton, Staff Writer
October 27, 2015
Load More Stories
Activate Search
Frank Wilton